Products Sold by FigureKon
1. FigureKon may offer products, including physical and digital goods, contents (the "Products") for sale through certain portions of the Websites. The price for each Product shall be displayed at the point of purchase. You shall be responsible for the payment of any Product purchased by you through figurekon.com (a"Transaction"), as well as any shipping costs, taxes or other fees associated with your Transactions.
2. Preorder products CAN NOT be placed together in the same order if they’re issued in different months.Meanwhile preorder products and products in stock CAN NOT be placed together inthe same order as well.
3. FigureKon reserves the right to immediately halt the offering or sale of any Products, in its sole and absolute discretion, without any liability to any User, and to correct any inaccurate listing or technical problems with any Products. If you identify any inappropriate Products available via the Services, then please send a detailed e-mail notice to firstname.lastname@example.org identifying the inappropriate Product and a brief explanation of why such Product is inappropriate.
1. All charges and payments forTransactions will be made in U.S. currency unless otherwise specified. Currency exchange settlements and foreign transaction fees are based on your agreement with your credit card, debit card or other payment method provider.
2. Your Transactions can only be made using an approved payment method. You must be authorized to use the payment method used to make purchases through the Services. If you have any questions regarding any purchase confirmation you receive, then please direct your questions to email@example.com.
3. Published prices do not include taxes, duties or shipping and may be changed without notice at any time. You agree to indemnify and hold FigureKon harmless from any claims by any taxing authority arising out of your Transactions through the Services.
4. All Transactions are final.FigureKon will check the product of the order(please leave a note when purchasing if you need to keep the “rice paper” of the product) before shipping and does not offer refunds for any purchased Products. If any Product(box not included) purchased by you is corrupted or otherwise damaged, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in receiving a replacement, to the extent FigureKon offers a replacement for such product in its sole and absolute discretion.
5. Payments and purchases may not be cancelled by you, except as required by law. However, FigureKon reserves the right to refuse or terminate any purchase or attempted purchase at any time inits sole discretion. You understand and agree that if you authorize aTransaction with your credit card, debit card or other payment method, but your charge is rejected for any reason, then there may be a hold on your use of that transaction amount for several days.
6. FigureKon may offer coupons("Coupons") from time-to-time. The terms of Coupons, such as the expiration date, will be set forth on the description of the applicable Coupon.Coupons are not redeemable for cash.
1. Risk of loss and title for physical Products pass to you upon delivery of such Products to the carrier.You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged or lost shipments. Title to digital Products that you purchase will pass to you upon delivery of the Products. The purchase of a Product shall not transfer any intellectual property rights in any Products unless specifically noted.
2. When you place an order for a physical Product, the Product will be shipped to the address you designated at the time of purchase.